Password and Multi-factor Authentication
We secure your access points with Password Management, Single Sign-On and Multi-factor Authentication to combat threat actors so you win where winning is mission critical.
According to the 2021 Data Breach Investigations Report (DBIR), cybercriminals increasingly target individuals and their devices. 36% of breaches last year involved phishing, which increased 11% more than the prior year.
Most data breaches – a staggering 85% – involved a human element (phishing, stolen credentials, and human error).
Single sign-on, password management, and multi-factor authentication are must-haves to manage access across every business entry point securely.
We provide simplicity for employees because if a tool is hard to use, employees won’t use it. Implementation and ongoing user reporting to ensure usability from getting started to everyday use. Ongoing guidance to reduce password and access related risks prominent in the modern workforce is the goal.
Integrated password and multi-factor authentication (MFA) integrates with biometric authentication factors, like your fingerprint. This can be coupled with the biometrics with contextual factors, such as device, geolocation, and IP, to intelligently authenticate users without any complexity.
We’ll help you empower employees to generate, secure, and share credentials seamlessly while providing valuable insights.
Five reasons to choose Password Management and MFA:
- Manage passwords from one place.
- Eliminate employee password reuse.
- Protect your sensitive data with a zero-knowledge model.
- Share passwords simply and safely.
- Identify yourself with two or more proofs of identity.
Single Sign-On provides the capability to authenticate once, and be subsequently and automatically authenticated when accessing various applications.
- Provides fewer passwords for end-users to manage.
- Automates provisioning and deprovisioning access to applications.
- Ensures access compliance standards are met.
- Provides greater visibility and control into who is accessing which application.
We provide a comprehensive, best-in-class Password Management, Single Sign-On and Multi-Factor Authentication solution from LastPass delivered as Security as a Service to ensure we secure every access point in your business.