From July 2015, OpenText’s regional technical support will be “offshore”.
What does this mean?
- If you have a RightFax technical support agreement with OpenText, then from July 1, 2015 you will be dealing with an overseas helpdesk.
How Axient can help:
- Since the beginning of the twenty-first century, Axient has helped enterprises across Australia and New Zealand become faster and better at communication, more organised and effective – we’ve been known as the local RightFax experts.
- Axient is an authorised OpenText Platinum Partner with a combined 50 plus years of experience behind our certified support staff.
- We are the largest value-added, OpenText Fax and Document Distribution Group reseller in the region and the largest authorised Support Partner in Australia and New Zealand.
- We have a central help desk in Sydney, and with a range of support options for current and end-of-life products, we can tailor a plan to suit your specific business needs.
Time is running out.
Fill in your details below and one of our helpful staff will contact you to discuss the best solution for your needs
[contact-form-7 id=”116″ title=”contact-form”]
We will never sell your email to any 3rd party or spam you. Promise.
See offer below
Axient’s Exclusive Offer:
We are offering RightFax users the following great deal to help future-proof your fax and messaging processes:
Bring your RightFax Support and Maintenance to us for 3 yrs* and we will give you 50% off Axient’s Professional Services, when you upgrade to the latest version of RightFax**.
Sign up today!
*Offer not available to RightFax customers who have a current Axient Support Contract.
**Latest version is RightFax 10.6. If you’re running an old version of RightFax, you could find compatibility issues with some Microsoft Server or Windows operating systems.
Not only have we been able to provide an APAC solution, it fits into our global initiative. In 6 1⁄2 years, I don’t remember a time when the solution has fallen over.
Global Financial Services Company