Next-Generation Firewall protects the network edge to combat threat actors so you win where winning is mission critical
Protecting your corporate networks and internet access from external and internal threats is critical. A strong security posture requires Next-Generation Firewall services positioned between your network and the internet. As traffic attempts to enter your network, it is inspected to detect and address threats.
Our service provides all of the rich technical Advanced Threat Protection capability such as packet filtering, network monitoring, Internet Protocol security (IPsec), secure sockets layer virtual private network (SSL VPN) support, and Internet Protocol (IP) mapping features, plus deeper content inspection capabilities that include the ability to identify malware attacks and other threats.
We provide Firewall as a Service (FWaaS). If maintaining hardware firewalls does not fit into many companies’ budgets or operational workflow, FWaaS an attractive option. The convenience that comes with all updates and adjustments to settings being handled by us allows organsations to free up critical resources, time, and energy for other, mission-critical pursuits.
Our team is expert at configuring, monitoring, and maintaining solutions so that you get maximum value from your cybersecurity. We can work with your internal IT and Security teams to create a unified front against known and evolving cyber threats.
When you work with Axient, we become an extension of your team. This service design details how we secure your business with Firewall as a Service.
Perimeter and Network
- Stop Ransomware, Command & Control with SSL inspection (including TLS1.3) and automated threat protection.
- Consolidate and concurrently run IPS, web & video filtering, DNS security services to reduce costs and manage all risks.
- Deliver seamless user experience and security to the hybrid workforce with Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA).
- Transform the WAN edge to provide improved performance for users of SaaS and Cloud services.
- Remove the need for costly MPLS processes and management.
- In built security with the FortiGate firewall enabling single pane of glass management.
- Leverage all of the FortiGate security features across the WAN edge.
Remote and work from home security
- Secure network access with Single Sign On (SSO).
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- Integrated network access with a range of Identity Providers (iDP).
Interested in learning more? Check out our 3 Part Video Series – Investing in Firewall Security